Earliest Date of Start: 06.03.2019
Branch: Graphic Designer
Sensape GmbH is the specialist for interactive advertisement in the field of Event/Live-Communication as well as Retail-Marketing. On the basis of Artificial Intelligence and Augmented Reality we are using our neural image processing software to design intelligent product presentations, like interactive shop installations, context-based advertising screens and entertaining sales systems. Our solutions are used for retail sale at trade fairs as well as events, where our products create unique experiences for customers, retailer and brands.
At the moment we are developing a Virtual Try-On System and a new product-line. To concentrate and focus on this development we are looking for a new unique team member as an intern for Graphic-Design, who likes to take responsibility in a amicably team. The location will be Leipzig.
We offer you one of the most exciting jobs in leipzig with the chance to design a new type of intelligent User-Interfaces and to set standards for the interaction with digital systems in the physical world.
You are going to work for clients like Deutsche Bahn, Toblerone, Oreo or Emmi and you will be able to develop your skills on a high level. Working at Sensape is characterized by a high scope for decisions and acting, flat hierarchies, fun at work, team spirit and an appropriate remuneration. The beginning of your job will be now.
Tasks & Duties:
- Compiling Wireframes, Mockups and UI/UX-Concepts for our application and cloud-software
- Developing our usability-guidelines for digital signage applications
- Designing graphics, icons and design- and operating elements for our websites, software, landing pages and social media channels
- Compiling of marketing material like advertising banners, flyers, brochures. newsletters, presentations, ads etc.
- Searching for appropriate footage and graphics for different communication channels
- Developing our corporate identity
- (Current) studies or apprenticeship in the field of Media-, Graphic-, Communication Design or likewise. With appropriate experience a lateral entry is possible too.
- A good sense for e.g. colours, forms, typography
- Adequate skills in dealing with Adobe Photoshop. Illustrator, InDesign
- Knowledge and experience in UX-Design and in further tools are a great plus
- Knowledge in the field of animation with Adobe Animate/ Adobe After Effects are another plus
- A high level of creativity and unique ideas
- Expert eye and sense for visual details
What we offer:
- A high scope for decisions and acting
- Flat hierarchies
- Appropriate remuneration
- Working with an international team
- Diversified projects with different customers
- Flexible working time
- Living the Start-up culture including Club Mate and Kicker
So...if you convince with high commitment as well as efficient and independent operational skills, a readiness of mind and refreshing and creative thoughts, then we are looking forward to your application (CV, certificates, work samples and short cover letter) including your possible entry date and time frame. Please send your application under reference WBP11EN to:
Matthias Freysoldt & Franziska Rydl
+49 341 - 392 98 552